The AKS-74 is the most common weapon used by the enemy soldiers. It is inaccurate at longer ranges, has a somewhat slower rate of fire than the Korbov TK6, and has less damage. Despite this, it is a fairly effective weapon, especially when aiming for headshots. All AKS-74s wielded by the enemies have Governors attached.
- Ammo Type: Assault Rifle rounds
- Ammo Capacity: 30 rounds
- Price: 20000 rubles
- The AKS-74 is the only weapon in the entire game that is correctly named after a real-life counterpart.
- All AKS-74s seem to have a red-dot sight mounted on the front of the gun.
- The AKS-74 is the first weapon that can be picked up by the player.
- The AKS-74 is the only weapon that the player can pick up ammo for from other guns of the same model (only in the Prologue)
- The AKS-74 seems to have taped-together magazines, as shown when Hayden reloads.
|Handguns||Tekna 9mm · Tekna Burst · Vekesk Micro · Spectre · Hammer 1895|
|Rifles||AKS-74 · VX Carbine · Korbov TK6|
|Shotguns||Striker · Protecta|
|Other Weapons||Frag Grenade · Enferon · Rocket Launcher · Gatling Gun · Machine Gun · Proximity Mine · C4|